Pacvue is a commerce acceleration platform that empowers businesses to discover the most impactful opportunities, activate sales growth, and streamline daily operations. The platform turns insights into actionable recommendations by integrating retail media, commerce management, and measurement. With Pacvue as your guide, you can see further, think bigger, and move faster through your commerce journey.
Why work at Pacvue?:
- Be on the cutting edge - Pacvue is transforming the way brands and sellers win online. Our product uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data to make intelligent decisions and recommendations
- Have fun – we have an energetic and passionate team with a joint mission to win and help our brands and sellers succeed.
- Learn – from the best! Our team is full of talented people who want to help you learn, grow – providing you with mentorship, the industry’s best practices and thought leadership.
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients. Have a good sales process from identification of account, identification of correct contact, continued nurturing, demo, and closing of the account.
- Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers through upsell opportunities.
- Understand Pacvue’s tool suite, value proposition, and be able to present demos to all types of audiences – from practitioner to executive leadership.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve goals.
- Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of B2B and/or SAAS sales experience
- Experience with sales CRM and prospecting tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach.io or like programs
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Experience with paid search, eCommerce preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience selling digital or online media.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
- Experience selling into holding agencies or enterprise brands preferred
- German speaking is mandatory
Pacvue is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.