Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
* Role can be based in London, Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin or Lisbon*
Successful expansion is one of the key strategic ambitions of Otrium. It is the next step in the highly ambitious growth trajectory Otrium has had since its start in 2016. You will be the go-to person for all commercial strategic decisions needed to ensure success. You will work with Otrium senior management and the Sales Operations and Commercial Strategy team which is the strategic heart of the commercial organization.
About the Role:
As we continue to scale Otrium globally, we are looking for sharp minds that can help us further shape Otrium. We are looking for experienced talent in the commercial strategy team.
Your excellent financial and analytical skills enable you to craft creative strategic solutions for Otrium, ranging from assessing complex deals with brands to designing and developing new business models or launching and scaling new geographies.
- Masters degree in econometrics, mathematics, economics, finance or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in top-tier strategy consulting, private equity or strategy development for a corporate or scale-up.
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Team player and a stakeholder manager, but also a self-starter and able to form independent views
- Great communicator, able to translate data into insights and meaningful actions
- Ability to manage and coach junior colleagues
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!