From the code to the values, we are Ethereum-aligned. We believe Ethereum has the potential to solve some of humanity’s most crucial coordination issues. Since our initial inception as a non-profit research group, we have have sought to scale both its technology and values.
At present the most pressing bottleneck to the growth of Ethereum is its performance and scalability. We are building the most elegant solution to this problem. We do this out in the open because we believe in open source and its ability to accelerate innovation.
Not only do we improve Ethereum's performance by orders of magnitude, we donate 100% of the profits generated from doing so to Ethereum public goods. We do this because we believe the future of the open internet is too important to be left to chance. By operating as a Public Benefit Corporation we're able to align private incentives with public good and create a positive-sum economic model that provides a sustainable future for the internet.
OP Labs is looking to bring on an Infrastructure Partnerships Manager. You’ll work with partners to grow developer channels, bring more developers into the Optimism ecosystem and provide a streamlined experience for builders on Optimism.
- Develop and maintain day-to-day relationships with top infrastructure partners, and have a deep understanding of how they differentiate and add value to Optimism
- Develop growth channels and programs with infrastructure partners to increase developer mindshare
- Collaborate with the Developer Relations team to provide scalable solutions that enhance the developer experience
- Identify, structure, and execute high-value strategic partnerships that deliver competitive terms and best-in-class infrastructure SLAs
- Provide a strategic perspective to product and engineering teams, deliver critical business insights, and create a product feedback loop with partners
- Passionate about providing developers with a best-in-class blockchain experience on Optimism
- Experience managing complex partnership relationships with large organizations as well as startups such as node providers, block explorers, oracles, frameworks, and indexers
- Strong understanding and passion for blockchain technology; bonus points if you also have a strong understanding of blockchain infrastructure
- Experience in building and scaling impactful developer programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to identify, pursue and close complex partnerships
- Experience in driving alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous work experience with a high-growth technology company
What you'll like about us:
- We take care of our employees—from fully paid medical, dental and vision to a 4% 401K match, we've got you covered—learn more about our benefits, culture and all recruiting FAQ here.
- We take pride in the accomplishments of our teammates and support each other in doing the best work of our careers.
- Our team is a diverse group of people from a variety of backgrounds and interests. We cherish our eclecticism and consider it a great strength.
- We have a transparent, feedback-driven and fun-centric culture.
- We are a team of builders—our founding team has been working on Ethereum scalability since 2015.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds to apply. We believe that our work is stronger with a variety of perspectives, and we’re eager to further diversify our company. If you have a background that you feel would make an impact at Optimism, please consider applying. We’re committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.