Who We Are:
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, provides solutions for video security, business intelligence and loss prevention. For over 20 years, OpenEye has been committed to developing an easy-to-use, comprehensive video management system backed by Heroic Customer Service® and support. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and other facilities around the world. OpenEye’s solutions are available globally through a trusted network of certified service providers. OpenEye is a subsidiary of Alarm.com. Learn more at www.openeye.net.
OpenEye, a leading provider of cloud-managed video solutions, is expanding our product team and seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to join our team! This position works out of our Liberty Lake, WA headquarters. This is not a remote position.
We are looking for a smart, driven, and inquisitive product marketing professional to plan, develop and execute launch strategies that support OpenEye’s product initiatives. The Product Marketing Specialist will drive projects to completion while considering user needs, market trends, and competition. This creative, team-oriented person will be a key producing member within the Product department, working closely with product management, sales, and channel marketing to identify gaps, develop resources, and deliver sales and marketing assets in order to successfully launch new products, features, and solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops product positioning content, marketing messaging, supporting resources and sales enablement tools to ensure the successful launch of new products and features.
- Formulates the go-to-market strategy for key products and features considering available data and insights, competitive landscape, and OpenEye positioning.
- Articulates how OpenEye technology is different, and the problems the company helps customers solve for internal and external audiences.
- Understands technical products and software specifications with the ability to translate them into meaningful benefits for impacted audiences.
- Acts as the Voice of the Customer champion; collects feedback from customer-facing teams to inform new product positioning as well as to evaluate past product launches.
- Drives internal consensus and review of key assets to guarantee milestones and delivery dates are met.
- Communicates launch plans and available resources effectively across the organization to ensure all internal teams are informed and prepared.
- 3-5 years of related Product Marketing experience, preferably within a technology company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Graphic Design experience and familiarity with PowerPoint, InDesign, & Photoshop.
- Extensive writing experience in crafting compelling positioning, marketing, and sales content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience working with and communicating to different roles and teams across an organization.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- A quantitative and analytical aptitude and a desire to make data-driven decisions.
- Passion for new technologies, innovative thinking and working in fast-moving markets.
- The pay range for this opportunity is $55,000 - $75,000 annually in addition, this position is eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
- Employees are eligible to purchase company stock at a discounted rate
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where idea sharing is encouraged
- Casual dress (Jeans are welcome!)
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription benefits starting day 1! Generous medical plan subsidy and health savings account option with company contribution helps keep your costs low.
- Up to $5,000 annual company match for 401k
- Company paid short-term/long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 7 Paid Sick/Wellness days per year, except where local laws are more generous
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Educational Assistance Program covering non-degree support, undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Employee Equipment Program – Free Alarm.com system for your home!
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.