Who We Are:
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, provides solutions for video security, business intelligence and loss prevention. For over 20 years, OpenEye has been committed to developing an easy-to-use, comprehensive video management system backed by Heroic Customer Service® and support. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and other facilities around the world. OpenEye’s solutions are available globally through a trusted network of certified service providers. OpenEye is a subsidiary of Alarm.com. Learn more at www.openeye.net.
We are continuously building a world-class Business to Business (B2B) demand generation sales organization. As part of the sales organization at OpenEye the Inside Sales Representative, will be responsible for being the front line of the business, and is the first point of contact with customers. This position is expected to maintain and grow existing security sales, while providing a high degree of customer service and continually enhancing client relationships. Our Inside Sales Representatives will work onsite at our Liberty Lake, WA headquarters.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Answer main phone line/incoming calls
- Resolve customer issues professionally with internal team (Tech support, product management, engineering, production, and finance) and the customer to demonstrate problem solving skills and the ability to create favorable results for OpenEye and the customer
- Work to build revenue increasing buying habits of new channel partners
- Create buying behaviors to generate revenue from “dormant” accounts
- Responsible for building relationships with regional accounts, dealers and distribution partners through: Webinar Training and end-user presentations, inbound and outbound prospecting, and promotions, sales contests and special projects as assigned
- Prepare for and attend key regional and national trade shows and vertical market shows
- Be able to communicate basic system designs, quotes, pricing information, and all major value propositions
- Responsible for end user training and webinars
- Maintain professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations
- Desire for upward mobility and career building
- Strong team orientation, ability to work as a team and individually
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Previous demonstrated sales experience, in the tech field is preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- The pay range for this opportunity is $18.00 - $22.00 per hour. In addition, this position is eligible for commissions $10,000 - $15,000 annually.
- Employees are eligible to purchase company stock at a discounted rate
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where idea sharing is encouraged
- Casual dress, jeans are welcome
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription benefits starting day 1! Generous medical plan subsidy and health savings account option with company contribution helps keep your costs low.
- Up to $5,000 annual company match for 401k
- Company paid short-term/long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation accrued per year (increases after year 3)
- Paid Sick/Wellness time is accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 35 hours worked, except where local laws are more generous
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Educational Assistance Program covering non-degree support, undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Employee Equipment Program – Free Alarm.com system for your home!
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.