Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are seeking a seasoned health plan sales executive who is passionate about shaping the future of digital health. As Vice President, National Health Plan Accounts you will engage with commercial C-suite leaders at national health plan and PBM accounts, execute a national access strategy, and drive go-to-market growth initiatives for the top U.S. health plans and PBMs. The successful candidate will be expected to use their existing relationships, knowledge of the sales process and experience selling to health plans and PBMs to drive access and revenue growth.
The Vice President, National Health Plan Accounts will report to the Vice President of Payer Access and sit on the Payer Access Lead Team. The ideal candidate has experience working with national health plan accounts, securing new business through direct contracts, aligning with internal stakeholders to develop sound payer marketing and go-to-market strategies, and in-depth understanding of national/regional health plan design.
- Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive go to market strategy to develop sustainable Health Plan and PBM access across Omada’s entire product suite.
- Collaborate with Strategic Alliances to ensure successful implementation of our contracts, program as well as contract renewals and upsells.
- Partner with Legal and Pricing Committee to develop contract language and customer specific pricing
- Work with marketing, product, clinical, field sales, and account management teams to develop solutions for national payers.
- Be the voice of the national health plan and PBM customers to internal teams. Provide prospect and client feedback to drive ongoing product innovation; field-level competitive intelligence gathering; trends impacting payers
- Deliver precise and accurate sales forecasts to commercial operations and internal stakeholders.
- Has in-depth health plan and PBM experience
- Understands how payers and PBMs make decisions regarding digital health, medical services and/or pharmaceutical services or formularies.
- Background in managing large health plans partnerships, with a track record of managing complex deals with a long sales-cycle.
- Solid understanding of and experience in the contract process, how to build deal structures, and negotiate contracts.
- Fluent in developing pricing strategy for deal negotiation and long-term access needs that meets financial margin and customer requirements.
- History of consistently attaining / exceeding quota.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup - ability to innovate, and solve problems creatively
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- An agile, intelligent, dynamic thinker with ability to tailor messages and communications to the intended audience and respond nimbly during prospect meetings across numerous topics
- Travels up to 30% of the time
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers and health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers — including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries — Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Health’s virtual care programs are clinically supported and evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.