This position requires a PhD or PsyD.
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is hiring a Clinical Product Manager - Behavioral Health to provide the day to day guidance in translating and delivering interventions to address the behavioral health needs for our members, many of whom have multiple health conditions. You will provide clinical expertise to the product and care teams in shaping the development and delivery of whole-person member care. Your day-to-day will include working with care teams, designers, user insight teams, data scientists, and engineers to translate evidence-based approaches for behavior change and chronic disease management and their comorbidities, into scalable, virtually-delivered interventions. This position reports to Omada’s Director of Clinical Product & Behavior Science.
You are passionate about applications of health behavior change to chronic disease and its comorbidities. You have clinical experience in putting evidence-based approaches for behavior change into practice. You are well-versed in clinical best practices for management of whole-person care for those who are at risk for or who have developed chronic conditions, including diabetes and cardiovascular disease, and their mental health and musculoskeletal comorbidities. You have a strong background in implementing interventions leveraging behavior science in a non-academic setting. You work well with diverse teams. And most importantly, you are creative and love to think strategically about providing care at scale in new ways.
- Provide the direction for our behavioral health offerings for our members
- Guide care teams in whole-person care
- Advise and Consult with Omada’s product team.
- Work side-by-side with our designers, user insight teams, data scientists, and engineers to develop high quality products.
- Stay current on best practices in the areas of mental health, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, weight management, and musculoskeletal concerns to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes.
- Have 1-2 years experience working with a product team as a clinical/health expert.
- Hold a current clinical license/credential in psychology (PhD), with a specialization in mental health interventions
- Have expertise in behavior science and the implementation of best practices from behavior science for health behavior change
- Have stellar project management, written, and oral communication skills.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in telemedicine or digital care
- Experience managing paraprofessionals in a healthcare setting
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- One day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.