Senior Director Member Growth
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. The $20 Trillion global healthcare market is in the middle of a revolution leveraging technology to deliver care to patients where and when they need it via mobile applications, digital communication tools, wearables and a number of other vehicles previously not possible.
Omada pioneered outreach marketing for Digital Care, and we’re just getting started to disrupt one of the largest industries in the world in a way that presents both an enormous market opportunity as well as a very special opportunity to positively impact people’s lives!
Omada Health is a pioneer in modern healthcare and a true industry leader in the evolving digital health arena. Omada single handedly created the “digital therapeutics” industry, and more recently created the concept of “digital care.” These two ideas are at the very core of digital health and wellness. Further, Omada’s solutions have been embraced by major employers across the country, ranging from Disney to Costco to Salesforce, as well as global health services companies like Cigna, BlueCross, and Kaiser Permanente.
Omada’s Member Growth team is focused on the first part of Omada’s mission – to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change. The Omada Consumer Marketing team is focused on creating awareness and engaging people for lasting, healthy change and we are looking for an experienced Member Growth Leader to lead our expanding Member Growth Team to drive enrollment and program enablement to help us meet our ambitious growth goals .
The Sr Director, Member Growth will be responsible for leading a team of 10+ Member Growth Associates to help us meet our shared goals of driving consumer adoption among major employers associates and global health services to accelerate our enrollment rates amongst the 1 in 10 adults in the US eligible for the Omada program. This is a great opportunity to take the best of Omada’s Member Growth team’s innovations, developed through our client services, creative and engineering teams, and partner with some of our most important partners to make an impact at scale.
The Sr Director, Member Growth will work hand in hand with Omada leaders to build and execute a long term strategy focused on driving member growth. He/she will partner with our Growth Marketing team to scale Omada’s user base, directly influencing Omada’s ability to achieve their ultimate goal; positively impacting the lives of the users that qualify for their benefits and, in turn, building a world class company. We are looking for someone with either strong direct Business-to-Consumer or indirect Business-to-Business-to-Consumer experience who is passionate about the digital wellness space. Omada Health has an opportunity to play a meaningful role in the modernization of the multi-trillion dollar global healthcare industry. We are looking for someone to play a key role in the realization of that mission.
Qualifications and Experience
- 15+ years of experience driving rapid enrollment growth, some healthcare or regulated industry experience is preferred
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of industry cluster makeup to help your team develop industry-specific outreach strategies to be used across industry clusters.
- Experience optimizing all Client strategies to drive program awareness and trial
- Ability to develop strong relationships, earn trust and influence key client stakeholders, including C-level execs
- Oversee the creation of GTM playbooks for Enterprise and Jumbo accounts
- Partner closely with Growth Marketing team to build acquisition experiments
- A career defined by progressively expanding leadership roles in successful/recognizable consumer and/or B2B2C companies (Health-tech or related experience is a strong plus).
- Lead with curiosity and an experimental mindset
- Respect the complexity of our go-to-market, but thoughtfully push the boundaries
- Have the ability to zoom in and out from details to strategy
- We are looking for someone data-driven and operationally savvy.
- An expert on email, direct mail, video and collateral marketing campaigns.
- Customer-centric and passionate about serving Omada’s customer base.
- Fantastic leader and team-builder; a player-coach ready to closely mentor Omada’s Enrollment team. Readiness to be a key leader and change agent among the broader Omada team.
- Someone who is deeply curious and adaptable with high mental clock speed. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Genuine empathy and appreciation for digital healthcare and someone who is ready to change the landscape!
- A competitive cash compensation package (base and incentive) in line with a late-stage private company.
- Equity participation
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.