Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. We’re seeking a Director of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) to execute and improve Omada’s RCM function. The Director will be expected to understand Omada’s RCM framework, and work with the RCM team in developing effective methods and tools to drive cash collections, and collaborate with Omada management on RCM strategy and best practices. Omada wants to leverage your professionalism, experience, and expertise to think strategically on how we can improve our revenue cycle platform. This includes not only oversight of day-to-day tasks, but coming up with strategies on how to scale revenue cycle practices in an efficient and effective way. Because of the complex nature of healthcare billing, we are seeking professionals who have the necessary skill sets to grow the business unit.
The director will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of claims billing and collection processes are in place to support our mission. Your work will ensure that Omada recovers its claims in a timely fashion, our payers are impressed with our service, and our members can focus on improving their health. This position will be at the forefront of defining the company’s processes, best practices, and systems to further support Omada’s financial growth.
- Demonstrated expertise on healthcare practice revenue cycles, including patient insurance verification, submission of claims (including obtaining data to ensure clean claim submissions), insurance reimbursement and error handling, and patient co-pay and deductible collections.
- Partnership with senior leadership on company strategy for revenue cycle management
- Provide expertise on medical billing questions and escalations from cross functional teams and customers.
- Guide cross functional teams and leadership through making and evaluating trade-offs on new billing and revenue strategies and processes.
- Build our revenue cycle management and provider ops team: Build the RCM and provider ops team from the ground up and create a plan for scaling. This includes building the team structure, hiring the team, training the team, and providing excellent leadership so every member of the team can succeed.
- Serve as the strategic leader for revenue cycle management: This includes owning the CPT strategy, being the internal expert on coding and documentation, outlining the most important KPIs, and working closely across commercial, finance, clinical and product to make sure that the strategy and processes are implemented.
- Serve as SME on RCM and Coding to support Omada’s public policy and regulatory efforts, including with CPT Panel, AMA, CMS, and industry groups, to ensure that Omada’s virtual first healthcare services can be accurately billed with appropriate codes, and to, where necessary, evolve the coding system.
Strong candidates for this position will have the following
- Minimum 10 years of experience in healthcare organizations is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with oversight responsibility of revenue cycle management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, public, or health administration.
- Experience leveraging technology and integrating data from multiple systems to report, assess and act on KPIs
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports, contracts, and other legal documents.
- Excellent customer service skills; Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Skill and ability to collect, organize, summarize, and analyze data to reach conclusions and provide recommendations
- Proactive communicator who can clearly identify and articulate needs across the business
- Ability to develop clear priorities and to influence others to support and act on those priorities
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.