Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is looking for a Payroll Analyst to join our fast-growing team to assist with the day-to-day activities of the payroll function, ensuring that all payroll processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner.
The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for full-cycle payroll processes and undertake all elements of payroll.
- Manage timely and accurate payroll processes and execute all aspects of the life cycle of payroll operations.
- Process the bi-weekly payroll processing for multi-state employee payroll ensuring accuracy, compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Take responsibility for payroll month-end closings, including all payroll journal entries and preparation of payroll related account reconciliations.
- Troubleshoot problems with paychecks, tax deductions, timesheet issues, and other payroll-related matters and respond accordingly to inquiries.
- Assist and process the employees’ life cycle with onboarding, off-boarding, leave management, talent management, benefits management, performance management and other employee changes.
- Review and analyze current payroll, benefits, and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations and strengthen internal controls.
- Maintain Omada’s payroll system - Paylocity.
- Assist with financial audit, 401(k) audit, and workers’ comp audit.
- Assist with department projects and provide ad-hoc reports as needed.
You will love this job if you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on excellence
- Sound knowledge of payroll systems, Microsoft Office suite and payroll accounting
- Strong grasp of federal/state payroll withholdings and proper taxation of employer benefits
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work collaboratively and build strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience processing payroll for a multi-site and multi-state organization
- Experience in fast-growing start-up
Bonus points for:
- NetSuite and Paylocity experience
- CPP or FPC designation
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.