At Omada, Solutions Architects drive how systems can integrate seamlessly with each other, in order to provide business value for our stakeholders. Successful Solutions Architects have a mix of technical breadth and depth so they can take active part in conversations around complex Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture, and Data Architecture: they build the right systems, and guide the rest of the Engineering organization to build the systems right.
In this role, you will collaborate with our Commercial and Marketing organization to provide strategic system architecture to connect the dots between our SaaS vendors, and our internal systems, as well as provide guidance so our overall organization is aligned with our business strategy.
You will work directly with decision-makers and key contributors across the organization. You will conduct assessments, system designs, deep dives, and workshops, in order to provide business and technical guidance to the group.
- You will drive architecture requirements for cross-team integrations, and use both your business knowledge on Marketing/CRM technologies and engineering knowledge to build architecture and design recommendations for the teams
- You will help the teams align their processes with our external and internal systems
- You will use your domain expertise to source and document business and data requirements, establish the current baseline of data architecture, develop a target state for data architecture, perform gap analysis to develop a data roadmap to resolve gaps, and gain partner support
- You will write, maintain, and communicate design documentation to inform both stakeholders and engineering teams on the latest developments, and apply architect best practices
- You will work closely to Subject Matter Experts on our Commercial, Marketing, and Engineering teams and are responsible for providing the end-to-end solution to the internal stakeholders.
You will love this job if you:
- Are Data-Driven, and like seeing it flow from one system to another
- Like driving business and technical decisions
- Love collaborating and operating at different layers of the stack, from business stakeholders to engineers and Engineering Managers
- Are a dependable problem solver, and energized helping others achieve their goals
- 7 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or similar
- 3 years of experience working with B2C technologies (Marketing Automation Software, Landing Pages, Content Management Systems for building Landing Pages, Customer Data Platforms)
- 3 years of overall business experience including working with various cross-functional team
- 3 years of experience applying and promoting successful Enterprise Integration Patterns
- 2 years in a headship position – as a Staff Engineer, Architect, or similar – guiding managers and engineers
- Experience working with HealthTech technologies (Eligibility)
- Experience working with any of the following:
- Eligibility platforms
- Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or Braze
- Apache Airflow / Amazon Redshift / Kafka
- Tableau / Business Objects / or similar
- Experience operating with a Data Governance group
- Experience working in the clinical, medical device, pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry strongly preferred
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Possesses strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task through effective prioritization
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or similar
- 5 years of experience working with B2C technologies (Marketing Automation Software, Landing Pages, Content Management Systems for building Landing Pages, Customer Data Platforms)
- 5 years of overall business experience including working with various cross-functional team
- 5 years of experience applying and promoting successful Enterprise Integration Patterns
- 3 years in a headship position – as a Staff Engineer, Architect, or similar – guiding managers and engineers
- Excellent writing and spoken communication, with an outstanding ability to articulate complex ideas and build alignments around them
- Excellent understanding of modern application design (web services, APIs, mobile workflows, batch and data stream processing)
- Extensive experience designing integration strategies, data schemas, and data flows
- Excellent knowledge of SaaS vendors in both the Marketing Technology space and the CRM space
- Strong understanding of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices in relationship to business strategy and goals strongly preferred
- Attractive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.