Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are growing fast, and we’re looking for Customer Success Manager to help us onboard, implement, and manage new Enterprise customers.
The Customer Success Manager will own the relationships between Omada and a segment of our client partners. This includes project managing implementation, and taking responsibility for up-sell opportunities and renewals. The CSM has visibility into the entire company, and works alongside our Sales, Data, Marketing, IT, Operations, and Product teams to serve our client partners. The ideal candidate will also help develop best practices and be open to other responsibilities. We’re a very collaborative and hands-on team!
As the primary point of contact and face of Omada to our clients, you will have the following key goals and responsibilities:
- Foster and manage strong, strategic, long-term client relationships
- Must be able to work within one of the following time zones: PST, MST, CST
- Take ownership of project planning and progress tracking to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, and overall success of client implementations
- Coordinate teams at Omada and the client partner to collaborate on and execute technical integrations, business decisions, and marketing campaigns
- Give presentations and trainings, and travel to client sites as needed
- Communicate ongoing outcomes reports to clients on a regular basis, and use data to tell meaningful and actionable stories to our client partners
- Coordinate and execute long-term reporting and evaluation schedules and identify opportunities for growth
- Contribute to the development and sharing of best practices and assist with the formation of the Omada accounts team
You will love this job if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience project managing and owning the post-sales implementation in collaboration with technical teams
- A level of experience in field sales or account management working towards up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and owning the renewals process
- Successfully managed complex projects with grace, and have an aptitude for using data to drive decisions
- The ability to demonstrate impeccable capability in the following areas:
- Communication: knowing who, what, when, where, how, and why and acting effectively as a representative of Omada
- Organization: from your email inbox habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
- Presentation: sophisticated presentation skills in front of large and small audiences.
- Emotional Intelligence: natural ability to read and respond to a situation in the best interests of Omada and our clients
- Problem Solving: acting creatively in response to challenges both in and out of your control
- Drive: proactive attitude that stays a step ahead of client and company needs
- Teamwork: taking great pride in successful collaboration and outcomes achieved together
- Judgment: keen sense for decision-making and prioritization
- A strong aptitude for using various programs and tools, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, etc.
Bonus points for:
- Worked for or with a traditional large company and understand the related challenges
- Have an understanding of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, digital health, and the startup work environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.