Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
You will work closely with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to build features and creatives that enables scalable and effective enrollment marketing. You will use your data skillset to lead the approach for marketing analytics, and will partner with other marketing leads to drive the team's overall strategy.
We have a strong team of data analysts and our work is highly sought-after. If you have a proven background in this field and are excited to help lead Omada's data-driven marketing strategy, we want to hear from you.
- 8+ years of professional industry experience in a quantitative analysis role
- Deep technical knowledge of tracking, tooling, deep-linking, experiment design, and implementation
- Contributed to teams with proven results marketing across email and other channels
- Direct experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Comfortable in SQL and some experience with a programming language (Python or R a plus)
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact; ability to influence and work cross-functionally across several internal teams
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Ability to define relevant metrics that can guide and influence stakeholders to the appropriate and accurate insights
- Experience or willingness to learn tools to create data pipelines using Airflow
- Building clear and easy to understand dashboards (Tableau) and presentations
- Defining and evaluating key metrics and understanding what moves them and why
- Ownership of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and visualizations
- Investigating evolving fraud trends to extract patterns, identify root causes and propose actionable solutions
- Communicating analyses and recommendations to cross functional stakeholders for decision making
- Empowering the team to answer data questions quickly and easily by building high-quality ground truth data sets
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, prioritize the most impactful data projects, and evaluate data technical requirements for projects
Bonus points if:
- You have worked for a fast-paced, growing organization and understand the related challenges
- You have experience working within the healthcare sector
- You have worked with Marketo and Salesforce
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 400,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.