We're looking for an experienced Software Engineer (DevSecOps) to join our growing team. We are looking for people to help enable the engineering team and the company to move faster, more securely and with better efficiency.
We hire high performing people and give them the autonomy to do great work. Our software engineers are comfortable dealing with high-level specifications, working independently and in small teams, and are involved in the product process from cradle to adulthood.
The most important characteristic of our engineers is curiosity – we build software to help people with their health, and are bridging new ground every day. We need engineers who are excited to try new approaches and collectively learn the right approach to delivering the best health care experiences.
- Work with product managers, engineering managers and engineers to migrate and improve our infrastructure, software systems, security controls and engineering processes
- Play a critical role in the successful execution of a large systems integration in preparation for HITRUST audit
- Maintaining and monitoring a clinical grade security posture
- Writing clean and well-tested code that allows us to keep our applications stable and easily modifiable
- Building new and fine-tuning existing application features
- Building and improving our continuous integration processes and automation
- Contribute to a knowledge-sharing and an open and collaborative work environment
You will love this job if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in DevSecOps, with at least 3 years working with AWS or similar cloud provider and Docker.
- A solid understanding of SDLC, continuous delivery, infrastructure as code, and security best practices.
- A passion for DevSecOps and you've worked on securing systems in a regulated environment (Healthcare, Banking/Finance, Government, et al).
- Curiosity and care more about solving problems than being right.
- A Focused mindset on impact and how that aligns with the business objectives.
Bonus points for:
- AWS Certifications
- Amazon ECS, EKS and/or Kubernetes experience
- Hashicorp stack experience (Terraform, Vault, Consul, Packer, Nomad)
- Experience working with GraphQL and REST APIs.
- Python (Flask), Ruby on Rails experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.