Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and managing a comprehensive customer marketing plan to:
- Develop a programmatic process, toolset and database to manage customer marketing programs at scale from references to approvals.
- Develop customer marketing content, including interviewing customers, developing references, case studies, and videos, and ensuring all customer approvals for usage across channels.
As a member of the Omaha Marketing team, the Senior Customer Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, customer success and the alliances team to identify opportunities that boost lead acquisition rates, increase conversion rates and ultimately drive revenue. This person will support all of Omada’s five existing products, to establish value through partner and customer awareness and engagement.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Leverage customer engagement programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, and onboarding as opportunities to identify great references and case studies.
- Manage customer advocacy initiatives and identify key customers who can serve as marketing partners through case studies, webinars and other opportunities.
- Maintain a library of current customer success stories.
- Participate in customer satisfaction surveys and help to drive change throughout the organization.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop an approach to using the right references and case studies to drive deals through the funnel.
You will love this job if:
- You have 10+ years of experience in customer-focused marketing and or customer success experience.
- You’re an experienced and curious marketing professional skilled at leading marketing activities to delight and engage customers.
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
- Strategic and storytelling skills to interview customer, find the powerful moments in their stories and develop case studies and materials to share those stories with other customers.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy.
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage change well and have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- You’re a self-starter who is adept at working internally with cross-functional teams and managing relationships.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.