Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll use large data sets in the world to build tools and answer questions that drive key business decisions across the entire company. What drives users to come to Omada? How can we improve our marketing outreach and on-boarding experience to bring individuals to Omada for their care? We need a data analyst to help us turn the challenges of user acquisition and retention into clear and undeniable recommendations for action.
- 3+ years experience working with user activity data in a business analytics context required
- Experience with Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, or a related tool
- Expert-level SQL, Tableau, and Excel skills
- Experience accessing and manipulating database data using Python
- Ability to design analyses and experiments that produce actionable results fast
- Brilliant communication skills and ability to explain complex ideas clearly to a nontechnical audience
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, business analytics, or a related field
- Partner with Marketing, Engineering and Product Management to analyze the health of our technology and prioritize potential projects
- Dive deep into user behavior on Omada's website and apps to discover what best encourages search engines to rank us highly, and users to return for a second visit
- Craft and deliver presentations on the state of user growth, or on the results of recent analysis, to Product and Engineering teams and to the C-level executive team
- Help create strategic A/B tests and correctly analyze often-complex results
You will love this job if you are:
- Passionate about data and data analytics - going beyond the "What?" to understand the "Why" and "What if"
- Excited and challenged by being at the forefront of bringing together health care and technology.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.