Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. To achieve this mission, we must intimately understand the value our solution provides and articulate that value to our buyers.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Lead who, as an individual contributor leader, will be accountable for the commercial go-to-market (GTM) strategy and plan for one or more product lines as an integrated part of the product and business strategy. He or she will lead across commercial functions to develop operational GTM plans that achieve business objectives. They will do so by collaborating with Commercial Centers of Excellence (COEs), including Design, Sales, Customer Success, Alliances, Commercial Operations, B2B / B2C Marketing, and others to enable successful execution.
The Product Marketing Lead will serve as the conduit of market insights and the needs of customers and channel partners into the product strategy by collaborating with cross-functional team members in Clinical, Operations, Engineering, Strategy & Finance, and Product Management. He or she prioritizes market and business requirements, contributes to the development of our value proposition, and leads GTM and marketing plan definition, serving as the number one partner to the Product Line Owner. They will have end-to-end ownership of their GTM and marketing plans, from strategy to content and sales tool development to support plan objectives.
This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Vice President of Product Marketing.
- Develop GTM plan to define product launch and commercial strategy, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver a coordinated product rollout in support of business goals and product strategy.
- Articulate the value proposition for Omada’s products and identify use cases that resonate with a variety of businesses to create compelling customer-facing messaging.
- Lead packaging and pricing for our products to ensure they are aligned with the market.
- Drive customer targeting and product launches by partnering with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Orchestrate actionable, data-driven insights, in partnership with insights team - from customer interviews to marketing analytics tools - to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Develop creative and project briefs to define content and launch strategy, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver integrated, strategic campaigns in support of business goals and GTM strategy.
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning across marketing channels, including landing pages, ad campaigns, and physical collateral.
- Identify, develop and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types, including web landing pages, videos, presentations, ad copy, and in-person & virtual events, to drive business growth and marketing success.
- Execute marketing tactics by partnering with cross-functional stakeholders including commercial, product, design, MOPS, insights, and creative.
- Stay on top of technology and competitive trends; translate them into POVs and share with the product and sales teams.
You will love this job if you:
- Want to make a meaningful difference in the lives of people living with, or at-risk of, chronic conditions.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, transparent, and fast-paced environment with a fun group of people.
Bonus points for:
- Healthcare technology domain expertise
- B2B2C experience
- Graduate of top MBA program
- Clinical marketing experience with a Medical Device, Biotech / Pharma, or Payer / Provider organization.
- Experience in a structured, analytical career program such as large tech product marketing and management, consulting, or investment banking
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 7+ years experience in a related marketing discipline, with a focus on B2B technology and/or healthcare.
- Experience with content marketing, product launches, messaging/positioning, pricing/packaging, & buyer persona development.
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Ability to effectively inspire, influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to deliver content including sales playbooks, presentations, guides, webinars, blog posts, web content, and white papers.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate features into benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.