Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Participant Support Agents resolve issues and answer questions from our participants about the Omada program and the Omada app via email and phone. Associates and Specialists also act as our day-to-day lookouts for prevailing operational themes that are impacting our participants-- whether it’s working with the team to ensure tickets don’t miss SLA, detecting and synthesizing details of a major incident, or working across teams at Omada to ensure the Participant Support team is in sync with knowledge of our program and everyone is communicating accurate information. Associates and Specialists aren’t afraid to seize a leadership opportunity when they see an issue that affects our participants. They rally fast, ensuring the team is aligned and focused on near-term operational goals. You’ll thrive in this role if you are passionate about working on a team, able to nurture collaboration, hungry to learn the nuances of our digital health business, and enthusiastic about the ambiguity of a constantly changing start-up environment. Our team’s mission is to delight those we help, and resolve problems quickly, accurately, and with empathy. We strive to deliver a seamless Omada experience to our participants.
- Resolve email, phone and application cases swiftly and accurately with an empathetic mindset of putting Participants First
- Make each interaction with participants meaningful, and remove barriers to their success
- Be a subject matter expert in an area of the Omada business and ensure knowledge is bridged and shared with the support team so the team is always prepared to support participants with the latest knowledge
- Collaborate seamlessly and uphold our team’s culture of supporting each other’s success by being open and encouraging in communication, displaying good intentions and not putting your own needs before the needs of your teammates
- Lead and execute recurring support processes and tasks that enable our customers and delight our participants
- Maintain operational vigilance and provide leadership to solving critically impacting situations such as managing through tight SLA scenarios, widely-impacting product issues and other situations that
- Master processes and systems and identify improvement areas, to advance our craft
- Constantly improve documentation, including knowledge bases and standard operating procedures to support systematic case resolution by our team
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 1+ years experience (Associate) or 5+ years experience (Specialist) in a support, customer care or operations role, preferably at a startup
- A positive and calming presence, as you prioritize and progress in a quick-paced environment
- The ability (and desire) to lead without authority
- A love for process and efficiency, and a drive to improve process through problem analysis, testing, iteration and validation
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and diligence to solve any issues that arise
- A “yes and”, ready-to-serve commitment to our team and participants
- Passion for a career in Operations and for Omada Health’s mission
You will love this job if this describes you:
- Rather than be given a playbook, you want to be part of improving and inventing a playbook and its processes
- You are first to tackle toughest support cases, enjoying the challenge of solving new issues well
- You take care of people in the process, from how you respond to a customer’s frustration to how you involve teammates in input and decisions
- You mindfully manage your stress levels, focus on what matters most in managing your time, and maintain a positive, calm presence within a startup environment
Note: A requirement for this role includes ability to work the last two weeks of December, and January through March without vacation time off, potentially including holidays.
- You've been part of a growing support team at a startup
- You have success stories from identifying and landing process improvement projects
- You are interested in a career in support, healthcare and technology
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.