Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and detail-oriented person to join the Compliance and Audit team as our Privacy and Compliance Manager. This role reports to the Senior Director of Compliance and Audit, and will serve as a core member of the Audit and Compliance function by augmenting both our Privacy Operations capacity, and the Omada Compliance Program by increasing the maturity of the eight elements of compliance at Omada.
Your impact includes:
- Optimizing privacy incident management: identifying or creating a structured repository for events and issues, develop standardized reporting, and proactively identifying trends for mitigation;
- Improving Omada’s privacy operations, including focus on:
- Using the NIST Privacy Framework to align and improve controls, documentation, and standards toward a streamlined privacy management operation
- Defining the information lifecycle for health information held by Omada to ensure proper risk management and data protection
- Supporting the Chief Privacy Officer and the Sr Director of Compliance in managing privacy training, and identifying ways to systematize, improve and automatic training and tracking where possible;
- Assisting the Sr Director of Compliance with Omada’s Audit and Threat Modeling programs, to reduce or mitigate risk to the organization;
- Contributing to improvements in the eight elements of Omada’s compliance program, such as assisting with Omada’s annual risk assessment, managing relevant policies and procedures, creating and deploying education, and
- Helping Omada to achieve and maintain relevant corporate credentials and/or accreditation relevant to our mission.
You will love this job if you have:
- 5-8+ years of related, applicable experience in compliance, legal organizations related to compliance, and/or privacy;
- Previous experience may include a mixture of legal operations; privacy operations, or healthcare compliance;
- Relevant credentials such as IAPP’s CIPP/US or HCAA‘s CHC are strong plusses;
- Experience with a regulated industry is also a plus, and experience with the healthcare industry a strong plus;
- Substantive knowledge of regulatory matters related to healthcare and privacy, and experience with enacting controls and processes based on regulatory requirements;
- Experience with compliance program elements (such as those described by HHS/OIG) in areas such as policy and procedure development and management, risk assessment, and training and communications;
- The ability to work autonomously through planning and executing significant projects from design to report-out.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.