Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are seeking a highly organized and motivated program management professional to drive our Commercial Operations initiatives and participate in company-wide program management of key initiatives. This role reports directly to our Vice President of Commercial Operations & Strategy and will directly contribute to the development and implementation of program management best practices across Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, and our Commercial teams!
This is an opportunity to solve complex problems and truly help drive outcomes within a successful and rapidly expanding Commercial function! We are looking for a team player who can build consensus and deliver outcomes across initiatives of various focus and complexity. The right person will embrace “never been done before” areas as opportunities to create precedence and standardization across the organization.
- Program management of field-facing initiatives; monitor and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Represent the Field organization in program management of cross-functional strategic initiatives
- Establish program level objectives and goals; define and track success metrics
- Estimate and implement program budgets as required
- Set program controls/governance/standards
- Develop key milestones, tactics/activities, and timelines as part of a comprehensive project plan
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional meetings, document decisions, and follow-up on actions
- Identify, track, and manage issues; create issue resolution/mitigation plans
- Leverage existing tools and processes and identify opportunities to improve process and collaboratively institutionalize them
- Communicate program status and progress to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Provide program management support and guidance to the Commercial teams as needed
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in sales operations, project management, and/or program management
- Experience in supporting go to market teams and strategies, a plus
- Six Sigma certification, a plus
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- An understanding of cross-functional interdependencies in achieving company strategy
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and systems skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
You will love this job if you are:
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization; creating clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Energized by working with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders with different needs
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.