Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As Omada continues to grow, we are focused on expanding our Marketing function. Demand Generation is one of the key areas we see contributing to our continued success! We are currently looking for a junior B2B marketing professional who, as Demand Generation Associate, will take on responsibility for crafting and deploying multi-channel campaigns focused on awareness and conversion to sales.
You’ll also support the management of our digital presence: website, email campaigns & automation, creative design, & graphic/collateral creation. This role will primarily be focused on acquiring new customers and partners & optimizing marketing programs. You’re both a creative thinker & highly analytical, results oriented individual who can independently manage multiple projects.
- Design & create marketing collateral (e.g. content for our website, digital ads, landing pages, emails, etc.) that drives qualified leads
- Coordinate, manage, drive, & participate in promotional activities—facing potential customers & partners
- Project manage cross-functional account-based marketing (ABM) plays in partnership with our SDR team
- Optimize SEO strategy for our website and blog, driving lasting lead generation for key keywords & focus areas
- Partner with Sales and Product Marketing to create compelling demand gen content and offerings mapped to buyer personas and buying cycles
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 3-5 years marketing experience with 2+ years experience in Demand Generation driving B2B marketing activities
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following tactics: SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation
- Prior experience with Marketing Automation tools (HubSpot preferred), Salesforce CRM, & Google Analytics is a plus
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health
We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.