Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As Omada continues to grow, we are focused on expanding our Marketing function. Demand generation is one of the key areas we see contributing to our continued success! We are currently looking for an eager B2B marketing professional who, as Growth Marketing Associate, will take on responsibility for crafting and deploying multi-channel campaigns focused on awareness and conversion to sales.
You will also support the management of our digital presence: website, email campaigns & automation, creative design, and graphic/collateral creation. This role will primarily be focused on acquiring new customers and partners while optimizing marketing programs.
You’re both a creative thinker and analytical; a results oriented individual who can independently manage multiple projects!
- Design and create marketing collateral and content (e.g. content for our website, digital ads, landing pages, emails, etc.) that drive qualified leads
- Coordinate, manage, drive, and participate in promotional activities - facing potential customers and partners
- Project manage cross-functional account-based marketing (ABM) plays in partnership with our SDR team
- Partner with Sales and Product Marketing to create compelling demand gen content and offerings mapped to buyer personas and buying cycles
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 3-5 years marketing experience with 2+ years B2B marketing experience in demand gen, content marketing, or a related area
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following tactics: Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, etc.) and Salesforce CRM. Google Analytics is a plus
- A successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns
- Ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You will love this job if you are:
- A planner, who has incredible organizational skills and the ability to adapt to the unexpected
- A self-starter, who pays tremendous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy, coupled with the ability to think creatively. You're willing to go the extra mile!
- A problem-solver, who has the ability to multi-task and respond proactively to challenges
- Energized by the task at hand, to scale a growing organizations marketing function
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare, with a passion for innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.