Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada’s business has been growing rapidly, mid-to-high double digits for the last several years. New processes have been introduced to manage the growing scale of the business. We're looking for someone to set necessary sales disciplines to drive effective process within an ever-evolving team while encouraging growth and maintaining team retention.
- Enable Regional Director's to allocate more time to coaching, hiring, client targeting, large account management and area business planning by taking on operational and sales enablement responsibilities such as, but not limited to, process pull-through, sales meeting implementation, training program development, and sales and marketing field integration
- Provide a career path for Mid-Market Account Executives to become Enterprise AEs and current AEs to become future RDs
50% Area Execution Excellence and Capabilities Development
- Partner with HQ training/commercial operations to design, develop, and deploy training initiatives ranging from compliance, product knowledge, leadership, and account management
- Assist RD in area operations including but not limited to sales meeting design and implementation, team building, culture pull-through, area analytics, sales process discipline, and governance
- Collaborate with RD to effectively drive corporate and area priorities and initiatives
- Conduct field rides and co-visits with AEs to pitch clients and conduct post-pitch debrief. Assess message delivery and collect customer reactions to facilitate shared learning among the region
25% Turnkey Customer Program Planning and Execution
- Partner with marketing to develop a local customer program plan and lead region execution and measurement
- Work with marketing to effectively develop and implement new collateral and assets to the area. Provide ongoing feedback from the market and customer to improve marketing implementation and strategy
25% Key Account Selling
- When necessary, manage and close clients when vacant territories exist
- Partner on as-needed basis to close accounts in partnership with existing AE
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take objectives and translate them into plans and metrics
- Execution excellence
- Foundational analytical thinking/logic complemented by working knowledge of Google sheets
- Cross-functional leadership
- Account management and selling
You will love this job if you:
- Have a desire to work cross-functionally with marketing, operations, and clinical
- Desire to develop new skills that will eventually lead to greater responsibility
- Are willing to work in multiple time zones
- Enjoy being customer-focused
- Are detail oriented, and can also see the big picture
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- One day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.