Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We are growing fast, and we’re looking for Customer Success Manager in the Atlanta, Detroit, or Charlotte area to help us onboard, implement, and manage new Enterprise customers.
The Customer Success Manager will own the relationships between Omada and a segment of our client partners. This includes project managing implementation, and taking responsibility for up-sell opportunities and renewals. The CSM has visibility into the entire company, and works alongside our Sales, Data, Marketing, IT, Operations, and Product teams to serve our client partners. The ideal candidate will also help develop best practices and be open to other responsibilities. We’re a very collaborative and hands-on team!
As the primary point of contact and face of Omada to our clients, you will have the following key goals and responsibilities:
- Foster and manage strong, strategic, long-term client relationships
- Take ownership of project planning and progress tracking to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, and overall success of client implementations
- Coordinate teams at Omada and the client partner to collaborate on and execute technical integrations, business decisions, and marketing campaigns
- Give presentations and trainings, and travel to client sites as needed
- Communicate ongoing outcomes reports to clients on a regular basis, and use data to tell meaningful and actionable stories to our client partners
- Coordinate and execute long-term reporting and evaluation schedules and identify opportunities for growth
- Contribute to the development and sharing of best practices and assist with the formation of the Omada accounts team
You will be a good fit for this job if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience project managing and owning the post-sales implementation in collaboration with technical teams
- A level of experience in field sales or account management working towards up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and owning the renewals process
- Successfully managed complex projects with grace, and have an aptitude for using data to drive decisions
- The ability to demonstrate impeccable capability in the following areas:
- Communication: knowing who, what, when, where, how, and why and acting effectively as a representative of Omada
- Organization: from your email inbox habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
- Presentation: sophisticated presentation skills in front of large and small audiences.
- Emotional Intelligence: natural ability to read and respond to a situation in the best interests of Omada and our clients
- Problem Solving: acting creatively in response to challenges both in and out of your control
- Drive: proactive attitude that stays a step ahead of client and company needs
- Teamwork: taking great pride in successful collaboration and outcomes achieved together
- Judgment: keen sense for decision-making and prioritization
- A strong aptitude for using various programs and tools, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, etc.
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked for or with a traditional large company and understand the related challenges
- Have an understanding of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, digital health, and the startup work environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.