Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. We’re on the lookout for a sharp, disciplined, and detail-oriented person to join our People & Culture team as a People Operations Manager. As Omada expands, we have an ever-increasing need for people processes that are top notch from both an operational and experiential perspective— plus, primed to scale. If you have a strong background in HR operations and are excited to join an ambitious team of people geeks, we want to talk to you.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a high-growth environment.
- You come with a strong HR systems background (think HRIS, benefits, payroll). Ideally, you’ve rolled out at least one program from scratch, and led a migration from one system to another.
- You’re fully proficient in Excel and Google Sheets.
- You love data, and you’re super comfortable manipulating & analyzing it
- You have a deep understanding of how payroll & benefits work
- Manage people processes across the employee lifecycle, ensuring we’re keeping our operations airtight, streamlining and automating work wherever possible, and creating a great employee experience along the way.
- Manage our core people systems (Paylocity, Reflektive, Option Driver, etc), ensuring we’re getting the most out of our software and using the right tools for our size and stage.
- Oversee our people data. Seek out opportunities to reduce human error in data entry (better yet, automate the process), and refine our existing audit process.
- Helping manage our people metrics. What do we measure, why do we measure it, and what do we do with our insights?
- Educate employees about our people processes and policies via trainings, “office hours,” and documentation that transcends old-school employee handbooks (just wait till you see our Team Guide!).
- Lead us in maintaining compliance with federal and state laws (e.g. keeping an eye on employment categorizations). Propose changes as necessary, and always be the voice of reason and fairness.
- Support employees up, down, and across the organization when it comes to tricky people matters
You will love this job if you are:
- A Stellar Project Manager, who has a knack for keeping people and processes on track.
- A Lover of Details, who strives for perfection and notices small things that others might overlook.
- An Excellent Communicator, who knows their audience and skillfully transitions from presenting, to negotiating, to listening, to facilitating, and back.
- An Empath, who can take multiple points of view on a situation and predict how initiatives, situations, and decisions might impact people.
- A Team Player, who thrives in collaborative settings and is equally comfortable leading a project and rolling up their sleeves to work alongside others.
Bonus points for:
- Experience partnering with executives as an HRBP, or in a similar role
- A great public speaking presence
- Experience running payroll at some point during your career
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.