45 million Americans struggle with stress, anxiety and depression each year resulting in $193B in lost earnings. Omada for Mental Health, our newest product line, is being built to address the myriad challenges associated with this epidemic. Our unique approach bridges gaps in care, reduces stigma, and puts help in people’s pockets where they can access it when they need it.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be helping to develop this product from its nascency as we scale. You will be responsible for defining, planning, and driving forward the execution of new functionality that helps our participants, our customers, and our business. As an accountable leader, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Product Designers, as well as coordinate with teams from Operations, Sales, Health Coaching, Clinical, Brand, Marketing, Sales and Business Development through the complete product development cycle.
This is a unique role that will test your skills and expose you to all facets of our business while we rapidly scale and expand our offering.
A core group of your future teammates and stakeholders met to outline the key skills and behaviors we think will lead to success in this role:
- Have a passion for mental health
- Know and enable your participants
- Can create a shared vision across stakeholders
- Build teamwork through trusted relationships
- Prioritize efficiently across a complex set of inputs
- Have the ability to zoom in and out from details to strategy
- Are a great multi-modal communicator
- Know the drivers of our business and our unit economics
- Execute the PM fundamentals before, during, and after each sprint
You will love this job if you have:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience - a mix of early and mature stage company experience is a plus. Experience in digital health is a big plus
- Excited to work with remote Omadans
- Strong people/relationship skills, experience understanding team dynamics, concerns, and generally high EQ
- Experience developing internet or mobile products and technologies from 0 to 1
- Passion for creating an exceptional user experience
- Expertise in using both qualitative insights and quantitative findings to inform the development process
- Deep experience defining, reporting and executing against team level, user-based KPIs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health:
We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and mental health. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.