Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We are looking for a Director of Sales Enablement to play a lead role in building, managing, and optimizing the sales enablement strategy to evolve and grow with the organization. In this role, you will work directly with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and L&D teams to create scalable processes focused on increasing productivity and efficiency, as well as build sales enablement best practices. You will own all aspects of sales enablement and training.
While we’ve already established a strong foundation, we’re looking for you to provide leadership and build the next iteration of processes and enablement as we continue to grow!
- Iterate and manage our sales enablement related systems and processes - continuously refine sales enablement best practices as the commercial organization evolves and grows over time
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and programs, continuously drive KPIs
- Coach and mentor your team, who’s responsible for the organization of sales kickoffs and build content in partnership with product marketing, L&D, etc.
- Develop training, communication, and support plans that influence adoption of field efficiency tools
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in sales enablement and field sales
- Experience in both large, well-run public companies and smaller, high-growth
companies is a plus
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- An understanding of cross-functional interdependencies in achieving company strategy
- A proven track record and passion for people management and professional
- Outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Advanced excel, SFDC and experience leveraging multiple databases to drive performance
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, or related field
You will love this job if you are:
- Creative, innovative, and dedicated to building world-class sales enablement capabilities
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Able to take charge and create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization; creating clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Energized by the task at hand - to scale a growing organization's sales enablement capabilities
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.