Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We can’t achieve our mission without world-class design and storytelling. And that’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Senior Designer to empower Omada’s marketing through a variety of tools, techniques, and channels to captivate our buyers and participants. Web? Yes. Print? Yes. Environments? Yes. In this job, you’ll get to own a bit of everything, while being empowered by a growing, supportive team that is committed to transforming healthcare: one piece of creative at a time.
As a Senior Designer on the Marketing team, you will...
- Own creative projects across the B2B spectrum – including brand, demand generation, product marketing, and sales enablement – by partnering with fellow designers, copywriters, and project managers
- Use your craft to tell human-centered, insights-fueled stories
- Partner in synthesizing business goals into elegant, resonant storytelling that connects the dots between our mission, product, buyers, and participants
- Take creative thought partnership in defining and implementing our brand, and pushing the quality of creative to new heights
We’d love to talk more if you...
- Are fanatical about brand design, and your portfolio covers broad experience across communications and marketing
- Crave using your design work to make a tangible difference
- Fuel your work with strategy and insights, so that outcomes are as powerful in metrics as they are in aesthetics
- Value collaboration across disciplines, and are excited to hone your ability to lead and mentor other designers
- Can design under pressure (in fact, you may even thrive off it)
- Are hyper-organized, and able to personally manage projects from concept to final export
Want to know more about the team you’re joining? Here’s a little bit about us, as captured in our Creative Team values:
We realize intent. We partner with our teammates to render imagination into reality, and information into power. We transform insights into concepts, and concepts into concrete output.
We represent empathy, for our participants and our customers. And this empathy powers our optimism, candor, savviness, loyalty, and sense of fun that we bring to all our creative work.
We frame problems… We hone our creative with critical thinking, and apply our skills to make sure we are solving the right problems in ways we can be proud of.
...and we solve them. We push ourselves to do this efficiently, effectively, and with a high bar for creative excellence that differentiates Omada, and positions us for success now and in the future.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.