We can’t achieve our mission without world-class creative to drive sales and enrollment. And that’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Senior Designer to create work that empowers the marketing team through a variety of tools, techniques, and channels to captivate our buyers and participants. Web? Yes. Print? Yes. Environments? Yes. In this job, you’ll get to do a little bit of everything.
As a Senior Designer on the Marketing team, you will...
- Own creative projects for our B2B team – including brand, demand generation, product marketing, and sales enablement – by partnering with fellow designers, copywriters, and project managers
- Use your craft to tell human-centered, insights-fueled stories
- Synthesize business goals into elegant, resonant storytelling that connects the dots between our mission, product, buyers, and participants
- Be a creative thought partner in defining and implementing our brand, and pushing the quality of creative to new heights
We’d love to talk more if you...
- Relish the opportunity to define and implement brand principles
- Fuel your work with data and insights, so that outcomes are as powerful in metrics as they are in aesthetics
- Value collaboration across disciplines, and are excited about leading and mentoring other designers
- Have an ability to design under pressure, in fact, you may even thrive off it
Bonus points if you...
- Bring something unique to the table. Can you illustrate? Animate? Interview someone and get to the heart of the story?
- Are hyper-organized, and able to personally manage projects from concept to final export
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.