Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. To achieve this mission, we must intimately understand our buyers and convince them that our solution is the answer.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B marketing professional who, as an individual contributor, is responsible for concepting, crafting and deploying multi-channel campaigns focused on awareness and conversion to sales. You’ll support driving customer acquisition through online channels—including social media, in-person, online, & other demand gen avenues.
You’ll also support the management of our digital presence: website, email campaigns & automation, creative design, & graphic/collateral creation. This role will primarily be focused on acquiring new customers and partners & optimizing marketing programs. You’re both a creative thinker & highly analytical, results oriented individual who can independently manage multiple projects.
This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Head of B2B Marketing.
- Design & create marketing collateral (e.g. content for our website, digital ads, landing pages, emails, etc.) that drives qualified leads
- Coordinate, manage, drive, & participate in promotional activities—facing potential customers & partners
- Project manage cross-functional account-based marketing (ABM) plays in partnership with our SDR team
- Manage paid and organic media programs with support from external consultants
- Optimize SEO strategy for our website and blog, driving lasting lead generation for key keywords & focus areas
- Design, run, and measure experiments by setting up measurement and sharing results, iterating on and implementing test winners
- Partner with Sales and Product Marketing to create compelling demand gen content and offerings mapped to buyer personas and buying cycles
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 5+ years marketing or equivalent experience with minimum of 2 years experience in Demand Generation driving B2B marketing activities with lengthy sales cycles
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following tactics: SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation
- Prior experience with Marketing Automation tools (HubSpot preferred), Salesforce CRM, & Google Analytics is a plus
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Ability to effectively inspire, influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.