Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada’s Enrollment Marketing team is focused on the first part of Omada’s mission – to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change. We understand our audience, know what makes Omada different, connect these two things to tell a great story, then measure and optimize its success.
We are looking for approx. 5 months of part-time coverage (~20hrs/week), starting mid October and concluding mid March 2019. This period is designed to include overlap with the current director who will be on parental leave to ensure successful onboarding and offboarding; and prepare for the most exciting time in our marketing team’s year for enrollment campaigns!
As the interim Director of Enrollment Marketing, you’ll be responsible for a team of highly engaged B2C marketers who benefit from the experience of a tenured marketing professional as a sounding board, coach, and advocate while the current director is on maternity leave. This is an opportunity to engage with an exciting product and Company while we're building for new launches and delivering on sound processes with current clients. Success in these endeavors will help Omada reach enrollment and revenue targets, delight clients with seamless marketing execution, and most importantly help us achieve our mission by reaching as many people as possible.
Responsibilities and deliverables:
- Coach and support a team of 7 engaged and high-performing marketers, including marketing consultants (client services), marketing operations, insights & analytics, and project management
- Support the 2019 annual planning process and key business metrics for the B2C function
- Act as a sounding board as the team develops compelling marketing strategies and lend a hand if client escalations occur
- Manage capacity across marketing consultants as new accounts come onboard
- Help our operators finalize solid processes and systems for a busy time of the year
- Provide feedback on creative development and marketing assets
You will be successful in this job if you have/are:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience of and a passion for people leadership
- Resourceful and entrepreneurial in managing ambiguity
- Energized by a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Can think strategically, and provide operational discipline
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Competitive hourly pay
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.