Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We can’t achieve our mission without world-class creative to drive sales and enrollment. And that’s where you come in. We’re looking for a brand-savvy Graphic Designer to create attention-getting campaigns using a variety of tools, techniques, and channels. Web? Yes. Print? Yes. Environments? Yes. In this job, you’ll get to do a little bit of everything. We need talented, flexible designers who are excited to make things happen. Sometimes you’ll be designing new to the world ideas from scratch, sometimes you’ll be cranking out versions and resizes. But whatever you’re doing, you’ll know that you’re helping a team of incredible people do something important in the world.
As a Graphic Designer, you will...
- Work with the design/creative team to craft visually exciting communications across web, print, and environmental experiences
- Partner in ideating compelling and original designs, and contribute to improving existing ones
- Make everything awesome
We’d love to talk more if you have…
- Proficiency in creating work within the Adobe Creative Suite
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced agency or in-house environment.
- Top notch print and web design skills
- Solid understanding of typography, color, and layout
- A love of teamwork and incredible project management skills
- An ability to design under pressure, in fact, you may even thrive off it
- Impeccable detail orientation, and can create pixel-perfect mockups and print-ready designs in your sleep
Bonus points if you...
- Have a working familiarity with Sketch, InVision, and the Google Suite
- Have a passion medium that you’re developing, like photography, illustration, animation, gifs, skywriting
- Are hungry to learn about a variety of design outputs (digital, print, social, event, and everything in between) while also developing a brand’s long term legacy
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.