About the role:
OLIVER is looking to add a Designer to support our newest financial services client. If you are someone who enjoys working a part of a fast-moving creative team, have experience working in a multichannel digital environment, and can take projects from ideation through completion, then this could be the role for you. At OLIVER, we work in a collaborative team environment where our goal is to create great work for our clients.
In this role, you will work with a team of creatives to ensure that all artwork is created according to industry standards and brand guidelines. This position will take briefs from the account team, ensuring that projects are completed on time. You will collaborate with the creative team to take their ideas and make sure they are ready for digital delivery.
Our ideal candidate comes from an advertising agency and has worked on a wide range of digital projects, including but not limited to, dynamic digital banner campaigns, social assets, e-commerce, email and more.
What you will be doing:
- Ability to design and produce high quality work within brand guidelines within an agreed timeframe
- Ability to clearly articulate design and production changes to Clients
- Responsible for working from creative brief through iterations to completed projects
- Integrate visual design and technical requirements for multi-channel digital assets
- Produce innovative and on-brand visual designs for the end-to-end lifecycle of the target audience(s), from concept to execution
- Develop, adapt, optimize, and deploy assets according to all digital formats and specifications required including: OLV, Motion Graphics, Static/dynamic/Rich Media Display, Social Content, Web Content and more
- Develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the client’s marketing strategy to drive desired brand actions
- Pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies
- Oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications
What you need to be great in this role:
- 5 years of either digital design experience in an advertising, branding or in house agency
- Excellent ideation/conceptual and digital reflected in their portfolio
- A deep affinity with layout, typography, and idea-generation
- The aptitude to learn new software and programs efficiently and effectively
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative
- Confident in working within a broad range of design and regulatory guidelines across a variety of design collateral
- Excellent Adobe CS skills
- Sound retouching skills
- Working knowledge of After Effects animation is a bonus
- Fluency and excellent written English and French
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com