About this role:
Working with our newest financial services client, our candidate will create powerful and impactful copy for a range of digital marketing materials for a multitude of Digital assets.
You will need to combine a deep understanding of trends inherent to the Marketing Industry with a varied skillset that will include conceptual thinking, copywriting, research, script writing, understanding of social and e-commerce platforms, their ways of working and content project planning.
You’ll need to be an expert storyteller, working alongside your fellow creatives in a fun, fast-paced environment to find interesting and engaging ways of dramatizing subject matter.
What you will be doing:
- Produce original copy for digital content for websites, digital banners, social media, and OLV.
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas as part of a creative team
- Present and articulate concepts to clients
- Work closely with the team to deliver all copy to ensure consistency and accuracy across all messaging to the agreed briefs and established brand values
- Follow and help build a tone of voice consistent to brand standards throughout all copy and proactively make recommendations to enhance end results
- Be responsible for writing and ideation of creative that brings readership and enhances brand voice
- Undertake research and develop an understanding of the client’s target audience and competitor products
- Possess the ability to grasp how content will play out while thinking conceptually across multiple mediums
What you need to be great in this role:
- 3+ years writing in an advertising agency or design firm
- Diploma or related degree in Journalism or Copywriting
- Comfortable with quickly shifting/changing priorities
- Prior experience managing cross-functional projects and possess well developed project management skills as you will be working with multiple briefs at a time
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to quality check your own work, with a proactive attitude and good communication skills.
- The ability to think conceptually across multiple mediums.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Team player and a self-starter
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org