About the role:
We are looking for a detail-oriented Traffic Manager who can help manage the day-to-day workflow of studio projects. Candidates should feel comfortable handling complex work while remaining calm, have strong attention to detail, and foster a sense of teamwork. This role will be a part of our dedicated team working on a financial account.
The Traffic Manager will assist in scheduling all jobs and moving them through the various stages of design and development. The Traffic Manager reviews each job within the organization and utilizes the agency’s project management software to keep track of the job status. They will oversee the workflow management to keep track of the project requirements and must be able to react quickly and know how to shift priorities so that when one task falls behind, they can evaluate and reschedule resources as necessary.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Traffic and monitor projects through studio workflow and ensure all deadlines are met
- Make sure expected timelines and milestones are clearly indicated in digital work-tickets, lead communication, and escalate issues to stakeholders
- Monitor team bandwidth and work with team leads to staff appropriately for high-priority projects
- Review all briefs to ensure that all necessary information is provided before assigning to studio
- As needed, help facilitate account/creative check-ins to monitor work-in-progress, establish priorities, adjust schedules and ensure successful project completion
- Coordinate work with partner teams as needed both within the U.S. and off-shore
What you need to be great in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 4+ years of traffic or project management experience with design studio, creative department, or advertising agency
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel; Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Proficiency with Mac & PC platforms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate requirements; ability to actively listen
- Organized, detail-oriented, stays cool under pressure, and relationship builder
- Able to see other people's point of view and receive criticism
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com