About the role:
OLIVER is hiring a Digital Project Manager!
As the Digital Project Manager you will work with various stakeholders across the marketing department, UX/UI team, and tech team to deliver a first class experience on our front facing web properties. The DPM will oversee front end, CMS level website changes and more across a large number of web properties report into the Executive Digital Producer.
What you will be doing:
- Manage web creative requests and ensure they are executed on time and within budget
- Ability to access requests, prioritize, and leverage existing technologies to complete requests
- Manage the development of new web creative concepts with various vendors and internal
- Work within the command line to push updates to our suite of landing pages
- Maintain responsibility for web page creation and updates within the CMS across all
- assigned brands
- Ensure that program brand guidelines are adhered to
- Ensure projects are implemented effectively, on time and meet accessibility guidelines
- Work with stakeholders to find high quality web marketing solutions across departments
- including the brand, tech, UX/UI and creative teams
What you need to be great in this role:
The selected candidate will have a bachelor's degree preferably with experience in design, marketing and/or technology. They will be familiar with web and social media best practices and have strong project management and communication skills. They must be able to thrive on constant change, be self motivated, personable, and goal oriented.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience
- Experience working within a corporate marketing department or an agency a plus
- Understanding of SEO and CRO best practices a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Digitally enabled; Experience and/or familiarity with Wordpress or similar CMS
- Solid interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross functional teams
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative, unorthodox solutions when needed
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to make intuitive and thoughtful decisions
- A passion for online education
- Sense of humor
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com