OfferZen was founded on the idea that we can bring about a massively positive change in the world by unlocking the potential of software makers and better enabling the companies they work at.
Over the last 3 years OfferZen has managed to make a serious impact on the South African tech recruitment space - and we're speeding up. Our team has exploded from 4 to 60+. We’re looking to add more smart people who want to meaningfully contribute to our mission.
Our company was founded by Philip and Malan Joubert, along with other successful tech startups like SnapScan, JourneyApps and Luno.
The Account Management team at OfferZen are the owners of relationships we’ve built with the companies who use our platform. As head of the team, the Account Management Lead is ultimately responsible for ensuring each of our clients is empowered to use OfferZen to grow their tech teams, and through that, grow their organisations.
Over the past three years, more than 1000 companies have started using our platform to grow their tech teams. Despite that, we believe that there is still significant room for expansion within our existing client-base, by acquiring new clients, and expanding into new markets. Our Account Management Lead will be essential in determining how we unlock this growth.
OfferZen has a culture of strong personal development. We have many difficult challenges ahead of us and we believe that by enabling growth, fostering true collaboration and not letting ego get in our way, we can smash those challenges and build a truly world-class company.
What you will be doing
- Executing on strategies that raise the bar on client delivery while enabling rapid market growth.
- Developing and spearheading new client-facing initiatives that will be needed as we continue expanding into new markets and segments.
- Collaborating with other teams (from talent, to marketing, to product, to sales) to better deliver on our clients needs.
- Developing nuanced models for client segmentation and improve our day-to-day operations within the account management team.
- Growing and enabling the account management team. Hiring the next generation of people and building the environment that will allow team members old and new to grow and thrive.
- Building a robust team that can deliver ongoing value to each and every one of our clients to a consistently high bar.
What you should have
- You have 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, account management, or another customer relationship management function.
- You have hired and managed a team of top-performers that directly reported to you.
- You have worked with a SaaS model company, or at least understand the general business model, how it interacts with customer relations, as well as the technologies that underpin SaaS products.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You hold yourself to a world-class standard and are driven to work super hard to be the best in your field.
- You have a university degree or equivalent, or you dropped out for an interesting reason.
- You are obsessed with metrics and data and use them to underpin your decision making, and when data isn’t readily available you do the hard work to find what you need.
- You are passionate about solving client problems and you are excited by the opportunity software provides to do so at a massive scale.
If all of the above sounds like you, or even if it doesn’t but you think you would be great anyway, we’d love to hear from you and have a conversation. Please apply and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we are able.