Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
This is a team managing role and prior team handling experience is a must. As Training Manager, your primary responsibility will be to manage a team of process trainers across all three locations involved in Process Training, New Hire Onboarding, and Cross Trainings. You will be expected to closely monitor training requirements and ensure the targets are met. Track training requirements across all locations and align trainers as per need. Actively participate in setting up / managing Online Learning Management System and effectively track training needs post-implementation. You will remain the only SPOC for all training-related issues.
- Responsible for effectively managing Training Team for a smooth functioning
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs
- Prepare Trainers monthly scorecard and incentives
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers, and management
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization's goals
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage, and deliver training
- Front-Line People management
- Lead and coach Process Trainers on effective Training Management skills
- Liaise with Operations and other supporting teams to deliver on the performance goals for Training metrics
- Be a team player when working with Operations to seamlessly deliver on client commitments on Training Requirements
- Be able to articulate accomplishments and challenges during client and internal meetings
- Be structured and data-driven in his/her approach of review/performance assessment
- Align himself / herself to org/client objectives pertaining to Quality
- Proactive approach when dealing with potential bottlenecks and issues impacting the Quality of Training
- Should be able to independently handle grievances (team/other supporting functions) and seek support in case of escalations
- 8+ years of overall experience (BPO/Non BPO/KPO/Financial Services Industry) across all processes and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in training and development management is must
- Experience in building/managing an Online Learning Management System will be an added advantage
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent people and team management skills
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Strategic and creative mind-set
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Rotational Shifts 24*7
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!