Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
- Build and scale complex frontend applications and features that are functional, beautiful, performant, and reliable.
- Contribute best-practices and guidance to our front end applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks, and tooling for our next generation Dashboard.
- Create reusable and maintainable frontend components and abstractions using best practices.
- Work closely with product and technical leadership to guide the technical direction of the team.
- Work closely with stakeholders, UX designers, and product managers to do user research and optimize user workflows and designs.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers.
- 4 to 6 years of frontend development experience.
- Expert in building and scaling complex frontend applications and consuming APIs.
- Experience with JIRA, agile methodologies, and automated testing.
- Experience with backend technologies including Python, Shell, and SQL.
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery.
- Bonus: experience working in startups and teams based remotely in the US and India.
- Support hours in EMEA shift (1 PM to 10 PM IST).
- Great product sense and empathy for users.
- Great communication, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Likes to work cross functionally with designers, product, and other teams.
- Optimistic and highly motivated.
- Speaks up whenever there is an issue or opportunity.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!