Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior Backend Engineer with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and help architect and build the next generation of our backend applications.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Windows forms using .NET
- Developing ICE Encompass custom plugins
- Working on backend microservices using Java and Python
- Developing user-facing applications that are functional, beautiful, and reliable
- Collaborate with other teams on security, reliability, and automation
- Supporting testing process, troubleshooting issues and resolving them
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years engineering experience
- 2+ years working in ICE Encompass plugin development using C#
- Expert in C# and experience in building complex service applications in .NET
- Bonus: Comfortability in Java and practical experience working Java systems
- Bonus: Comfortability in Python and practical experience working with Python systems
- Experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end
- Good communication skills to work across teams
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Support hours in EMEA shift (1 PM to 10 PM IST).
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!