We're looking for a strong Product designer to help us continue to push the boundaries of what is possible. You’ll help define the product experience across Ocrolus’s CURA platform, partnering with external and internal users, product management, UX Research, and engineering to make sure we continue to lead and innovate by UI/UX problems within our platform today.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You’ll help by progressing the Ocrolus customer experience and you’ll also inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar by taking design thinking, and humans in the loop first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric interfaces that delight users
- Define the user experience for our digital product including the creation of process artifacts like Personas, User Journeys, Information Architecture, Interaction patterns, task-flows, sketches, wireframes, Visual Design, etc.
- Develop product UI/UX ideas based on customer audience interests.
- Identify and solve UI/UX problems for Verifiers on the platform (Ocrolus east and U.S.).
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs.
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways.
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and multi-functional teams through ideation and brainstorming exercises to translate business goals into unique product experiences.
- Familiarity with Design Sprints or other standard UX workshops.
- 4+ years of industry experience shipping software or web services.
- Manage project work flows and deadlines with emphasis on both quality and timely delivery.
- A thorough grasp and adherence to design thinking methodologies.
- Ensure digital deliverables meet business requirements by leading the delivery production line (development, testing and implementation).
- Mastery of UX design and design thinking principles.
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills.
- Experience and proficiency with Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Thorough understanding of JIRA and Agile processes and environments.
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Problem-solving and adaptability skills.
- Design portfolio that demonstrates problem solving for digital experiences and good branding aesthetics.
- Positive attitude
- Curious and Inquisitive
- Patient problem solver