At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies, health plans, and employers, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Nuna’s products are built to help deliver value-based care, at scale, across the United States healthcare system. Value-based healthcare is a delivery model where providers are paid based on patient health outcomes, instead of traditional fee for service arrangements, driving delivery of higher quality care for patients at lower cost. Today, value-based care is incredibly difficult to operationalize so we’re making it easier with products that enable automated, accurate, and transparent operation of value-based payments.
Nuna’s Customer Solutions team is a forward-deployed, customer-focused team dedicated to the efficient delivery of our Value-Based Payment suite to customers. Nuna’s Customer Solutions team is the public face of Nuna. You’ll work and collaborate with customers on a daily basis and seek to win their confidence and satisfaction as we implement our products.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering the training programs for Nuna’s customers. In many instances, you will be the first face of Nuna and its products for thousands of end users. This role will be essential to educating Nuna customers using multiple mediums to ensure optimal value from use of Nuna products.
You will be responsible for the creative and technical direction of the learning formats and tools used by Nuna, in collaboration with internal partners in Product Management, Design, and Engineering. This includes:
- Creating competitive, contemporary training offerings and materials to best fulfill Nuna customer needs, targeted to Payer staff and Providers
- Working closely with Implementation teams and customers to define customer-specific training strategies, training audiences, and requirements for train the trainer and/or training delivery
- Applying data-driven approaches to define priorities, learning population segmentation strategies, and proactively serve customers learning needs
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to prioritize training offerings and to ensure Nuna’s training offerings are current on all new product releases
- Introducing the latest and most applicable trends in training and development for inclusion in the overall strategy, constantly maintaining and updating training programs within the business
- Measuring, maintaining and continuously improving customer satisfaction with Nuna training offerings
- 5+ years of experience creating and delivering training materials for a healthcare software company, preferably for value based care solutions
- Experience delivering training to end users such as program managers, actuaries, medical economists, provider engagement teams and clinicians
- Experience partnering cross-functionally (designers, product, engineers, subject matter experts) to develop training materials
- Experience implementing contextual learning platforms (e.g. Pendo), learning management systems, knowledge libraries and other learning infrastructure technologies
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and improve the performance of training programs
- Superb technical troubleshooting skills because you’ll be working with pre-release software
- Excellent analytical and writing skills with a demonstrated aptitude for creating instructional content for both a technical audience and a business user audience
- Portfolio of sample past modules and courses
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed
- Experience training both health plan and provider end users
- Knowledge of accessibility principles and regulations
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.