At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies, health plans, and employers, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Nuna’s products are built to help deliver value-based care, at scale, across the United States healthcare system and feature the Value-Based Payment Platform and Meaningful Matches.. Value-based healthcare is a delivery model where providers are paid based on patient health outcomes, instead of traditional fee for service arrangements, driving delivery of higher quality care for patients at lower cost. Today, value-based care is incredibly difficult to operationalize so we’re making it easier with products that enable automated, accurate, and transparent operation of value-based arrangements.
Our Value-Based Payment suite of products support a healthcare delivery model where providers are paid based on patient health outcomes, instead of traditional fee for service arrangements, driving delivery of higher quality care for patients at lower cost.
Our Meaningful Matches product connects health plan members to Primary Care Physician (PCP) recommendations that are ‘right for them’ via a proprietary matching algorithm
Nuna’s Product Solutions team is a forward-deployed, customer-focused team dedicated to the efficient delivery of our Value-Based Payment suite to customers. As Solution Lead you’ll work as part of a cross-functional team of healthcare subject matter t experts, engineers, product managers, and customer liaisons to adapt and configure Nuna’s products to deliver accurate and scalable solutions. Along the way, you’ll help customers understand our products’ key capabilities, how to implement and migrate their existing processes to our products and to identify ways to leverage our product technology to deliver measurable business value.
Nuna’s suite of products have seen an uptick in market adoption and this is an opportunity for an experienced but hungry individual to lead the scoping of our solutions in direct partnership with our customers and prospects. You’ll work and collaborate with customers on a daily basis, and seek to win their confidence and satisfaction as we implement our products.You’ll operate at the intersection of technology and our customer’s business needs, formulating how Nuna’s products will be employed to drive value-based care for payers across the US.
- Presales / post-sales Lead in adapting Nuna’s suite of products to serve customer needs.
- Lead discussion with customers to establish business needs and identify how Nuna products can be configured or brought to bear to support customers value programs
- Work with Nuna’s internal teams to develop strategy for addressing unmet customer needs uncovered during the implementation process
- Assist implementation managers with the establishment of delivery timelines
- Represent Nuna’s products in pre-sale scoping conversations to ensure client business requirements align with product capabilities and roadmap
- Ability to quickly learn our product suite inside and out, demo and map quickly between what customer wants and what we can do
- Knowledge of value-based payment and programs, or at least experience having supported operations like this at plans before
- Understanding of analytic products - preferably in healthcare - and the opportunities and challenges of building them to scale
- Boundless positive energy and drive to tackle problems and delight customers
- Near obsessive interest in the details of a customer implementation
- Demonstrated experience navigating complex health plans as a vendor and/or consultant
- Implementation oversight experience as both a healthcare vendor and consultant
- Technical proficiency to gain buy-in from health IT stakeholders
- Domain proficiency in healthcare data and standards
- Ability to distill complicated topics, and know when to jump into the weeds or give more high-level context to your audience
- Familiarity with health plans, particularly Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, regional MCOs, and national health plans
- EMR-based software implementation experience
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.