At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies, health plans, and employers, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
Nuna’s products are built to help deliver value-based care, at scale, across the United States healthcare system. Value-based healthcare is a delivery model where providers are paid based on patient health outcomes, instead of traditional fee for service arrangements, driving delivery of higher quality care for patients at lower cost. Today, value-based care is incredibly difficult to operationalize so we’re making it easier with products that enable automated, accurate, and transparent operation of value-based payments.
In this role you’ll work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, healthcare data experts, product managers, and customer liaisons to expand, adapt and configure Nuna’s data products towards the delivery of accurate and scalable value-based payment solutions. Along the way, you’ll help customers understand what key capabilities our products provide, how to implement and migrate their existing processes to our products, and to identify ways to leverage our product technology to deliver measurable business value. You will also help Nuna’s product and engineering team understand clients’ needs and pain points to inform product roadmaps.
- Identify and understand client’s needs and pain points in operationalizing value based payment arrangements. Translate them into tactical recommendations to support scoping and prioritization of development work.
- Solicit, interpret, and document client business requirements and value based payment methodologies.
- Collaborate with product, client management, engineering teams and the client to verify and validate Nuna’s implementation.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineering, and Design to identify and design new ways to extend Nuna’s products to better serve customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in quantitative or engineering fields (Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Health/Medical Informatics, Computer Science, or similar)
- 3+ years of experience working with healthcare data paired with a passion to connect with, understand, and shape the healthcare industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with value-driven payment arrangements, healthcare financial models or provider quality measurement strategies.
- Experience working with healthcare plans or providers.
- Client-facing experience
- Experience with programming languages such as Python or equivalent
- Experience with Enterprise Software Deployment
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.