At Nuna, our mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Nuna is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn't—and why.
Nuna partners with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
The Sales team at Nuna designs and executes Nuna’s strategies for identifying, prioritizing, and closing new clients. The team works directly with prospective clients and Nuna executives as they expand market share for our existing products. Leveraging their market expertise and deep understanding of potential customers, the Sales team plays a critical role in everything from relationship management to needs assessment, and helps shape Nuna’s product strategy by providing input on our path to product-market fit.
Nuna develops tools to improve the state of health care in the US. We specialize in integrating healthcare data from a wide variety of sources and offer analytical expertise to deliver real insights for both public and private sector partners. Nunas data-driven products and services power value-based payment arrangements and facilitate high-value healthcare delivery. Our Meaningful Matches product helps health plans connect their members with individualized PCPs recommendations that are ‘right for them.’ We do this by deploying our proprietary matching algorithm in a health plan’s existing PCP selection and assignment processes in order to drive better cost, quality, member engagement, and member satisfaction with the plan.
As Sales Lead, you will lead all revenue generation for Nuna’s Meaningful Matches product. You will own both the design and execution of our sales strategy and the accompanying infrastructure and processes building Nuna’s brand, reputation, and client base, while advancing our domain expertise.
You will partner with Nuna’s Executives and the Meaningful Matches product team to engage new customers, both closing business with them and building templates that accelerate and optimize future sales efforts.
Take ownership for the business development and sales process for Nuna’s Meaningful Matches products across the US. This will include:
- Identifying new leads, tracking and coordinating communication, generating content for pitch meetings and contributing to product strategy.
- Partnering with Executives to evaluate product and market opportunities.
- Pursuing new leads and winning key accounts that advance Nuna’s presence and reputation.
- Working with internal stakeholders to consistently refine our prospect engagement strategy.
- Incorporating prospect engagement activities into a strategic framework for internal stakeholders to understand current sales process.
- Consistently “keep the ball moving” with many simultaneous leads and opportunities.
- Direct cross-functional efforts to engage and expand business.
- Excellent, proven communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to convey complex issues in succinct and engaging messaging.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare plans and the products that serve them.
- Track record of successfully building customer relationships and driving revenue.
- Enthusiasm for connecting with clients, understanding their needs, and winning new business.
- Understanding of analytic products in healthcare and the opportunities and challenges of selling them at scale
- Collaborative, analytical mindset and approach to problem solving.
- Relentless energy and commitment to success, where success is not measured solely in $.
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MHA, MPH)
- Background in quantitative methods and / or use of healthcare claims data.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM tools.
Nuna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and/or veteran status.