Nucleus Global is a leading independent healthcare communications group with 800 employees around the globe. Nucleus Global includes the medical communications agencies MediTech Media™, Health Interactions, Articulate Science, Cognito Medical, Medical Expressions and SciMentum, in addition to International Medical Press, a provider of independent and continuing medical education programmes.
We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join our team on a fixed term basis (9-10 months).
This position is pivotal in supporting the Corporate Governance Committee, ensuring that the company is aligned with all ethical, legal and contractual requirements globally. The Compliance Officer ensures that company policies and procedures are followed, and that behaviour meets the company’s Standards of Conduct. Responsibilities encompass all areas of the business including finance, HR, company firewalling, adherence to Client compliance needs and other applicable international, national and industry-specific guidelines.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable experience working within a compliance-related environment
- Impeccable attention to detail, ability to proofread and ensure quality of own work
- Experience of implementing systems and processes in a business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with various teams and build strong relationships within the business
- Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance or human resource procedures and regulations would be advantageous
If you are a self-motivated and proactive individual, keen to transfer your skills to a new environment, this could be the opportunity for you!
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are known for our friendly and informal working environment. We are committed to developing individuals to their full potential through a combination of in-house and external training. There are excellent opportunities for career and personal development, including opportunities to transfer your skills to our other offices around the world.