Nucleus Global is a leading independent healthcare communications group with approximately 850 employees around the globe. Nucleus Global includes the medical communications agencies SynaptikDigital, MediTech Media™, Health Interactions, Articulate Science, Clinical Thinking, Scientific Pathways, SciMentum, Cognito Medical and Medical Expressions, in addition to International Medical Press, a provider of independent and continuing medical education programmes. Our clients are top global pharmaceutical companies, scientific societies and non-governmental organisations.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Synaptik Digital for a 3D Artist/Animator to join our Creative department based in London.
Working within the Creative department, the role of the 3D Generalist will be a mix of producing complex 3D medical animations for designated projects to be delivered to clients (mostly at the cellular level of how medicines interact within the body, i.e., Mechanisms of Action [MoA]).
You will be strong in Unity/ Unreal (c# blueprints) with the ability to create experiences for webgl and vr/ar.
You will also have to working with after effects… compositing and creating motion graphics.
As part of the role you will be required to create storyboards for animation and establish the ‘look & feel’ for projects, ability to understand the scientific story and strategy behind projects is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal departments to develop 3D animations and AR/VR/MR applications to suit the needs of clients
- Understand and de-construct detailed briefs, and provide creative input and assist with problem-solving
- Create storyboards for animations/AR/VR/MR projects and establish the look & feel and interactivities of projects
- Work within a product’s brand guidelines
- Work to agreed time lines to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Remain acutely aware of other constraints in the lifecycle of projects
- Any other duties as required in order to undertake your role effective
Education and Experience Required:
- 3DS Max (Vray/Fstorm), Substance, After Effects, Photoshop, Premier, Unity/Unreal, c#, Webgl, AR/VR production tools
- Ability to create storyboards for animation and to establish look & feel for projects essential
- Strong modelling, texturing, lighting and animation skills
- Experience in modelling within the medical or human biology field
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful; evidence of sound judgement in decision-making
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package we are happy to talk flexible working. Nucleus Global are known for our friendly and informal working environment with Friday socials across all our offices, regular wellbeing weeks, and Town Hall events all of which have continued virtually during lockdown. We are pleased to be able to offer mental health support with over 25 professionally trained mental health first aiders on call for all our staff, we are committed to CSR and have established various committee's globally for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging. At Nucleus we are able to offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, with over 183 promotions in 2020, all staff are supported by our fantastic Learning and Development department offering all employees the tools they require to develop in their careers.
Nucleus Global is not accepting unsolicited résumés from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all résumés submitted by search firms to any employee of Nucleus Global and its affiliated companies via email, the Internet or in any form — without a current signed fee agreement for that position (as authorised by the Recruitment Manager) — will be deemed the sole property of Nucleus Global, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.