Synaptik Digital provides state-of-the-art digital medical communications, connecting pharmaceutical companies, healthcare professionals, and patients. As part of Nucleus Global, our clients benefit from synergies across our network of 14 offices spanning Europe, the US and Asia Pacific regions. We offer an unrivalled integrated approach to medical communications from across the globe.
Our success has led to a continued expansion in both the range of services we offer and in our global presence. We now have a fantastic opportunity for Backend Data Engineer to join our Applications Development team.
The Backend Data Engineer will be responsible for collecting, storing, processing and analysing huge data sets. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions, defining data models and then maintaining, implementing and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for facilitating and integrating them on a variety of applications. You should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good hands-on development experience using the following technologies: - Nodejs, C#, .Net CORE, Elasticsearch, Mongo Db
- Kafka, Spark, experience in Building natural language processing (NLP) applications is ideal but not mandatory
- Experience with integration of data from different sources
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, SOLID design principals, Object-Oriented Design
- Knowledge of cloud platforms using AWS and Azure, both Hybrid and On-Premises
- Experience managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills and working with tight deadlines
- Passionate for learning new skills and advancing the growth of the applications development offerings
- Excellent attention to detail with evidence of producing work to a consistently high standard
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package we are happy to talk flexible working. We are also known for our friendly and informal working environment with Friday socials across our offices, regular wellbeing weeks, and Town Hall events. We offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, including opportunities to transfer your skills to our other offices around the world.