We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Curology, Mixpanel, Headspace, Mitsubishi, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
Notion serves millions of customers across different segments and international markets, and the Campaigns team works with all of them.
We’re looking for an experienced brand manager to develop campaigns from creative development to media strategy to execution, specializing in and mobilizing our B2B audience.
In this role, you’d help define and launch integrated brand campaigns for decision-makers at Notion’s largest customers around the world. This includes leading teams of cross-functional stakeholders toward success metrics, while keeping Notion’s commitment to storytelling and design front and center.
What You'll Achieve:
- Brand & product storytelling: You’ll develop interconnected brand narratives that span product attributes, audience benefits, and a greater brand vision, from brief to execution.
- Research & analysis: You’ll research category and competitive environments and customer mindsets to deeply understand the enterprise buyer and aspects such as their pain points, change management concerns, and emotional needs.
- Drive cross-functional teamwork: You’ll unify channel owners across content, community, influencers and social media, paid media, lifecycle, demand generation, and more to develop integrated strategies and drive results.
- Identify cultural nuances: You’ll partner with regional marketers and localization teams to understand cultural specifics and needs so we can “trans-create” global plans into regional campaigns.
- Drive messaging & alignment: You’ll collaborate with our product marketing, content, and communications teams to align messaging and integrate product launches with campaigns.
- Coordinate production & execution: You’ll help manage external agencies and partner with our internal creative team to drive the development and delivery of campaign assets.
- Measure & iterate: You’ll work with performance marketing and data teams to measure and report on campaign progress, iterating on learnings to continually optimize performance.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Your current or past titles might include senior integrated marketing manager, brand manager, brand strategist, or campaigns manager.
- You have 5+ years of experience shaping brand stories; driving production, execution, and delivery of creative work either in-house or at an agency.
- You’ve worked on B2B products, and have direct experience working with mid-market businesses and enterprise companies.
- You have experience developing cultural, contextual, company, and customer insights to inform marketing strategies, conducting or managing research, and analyzing brand tracking studies.
- You have a proven track record of bringing teams together to ship projects, and of using data to optimize content and strategy decisions.
- You’re passionate about people, culture, brands, and storytelling and have exceptional writing, presentation, and organization skills.
- You can share a portfolio or links to past work.
Nice to Haves:
- You’ve worked on B2C products and have experience working in companies that serve multiple segments and international markets.
- You've worked on global products, catering to multiple international audiences.
- You're deeply engaged with the look and feel of the work you ship, and have an appreciation for design aesthetics, UX principles, and creative best practices.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.