We make software that anyone can mold and shape to take on every challenge — from taking personal notes to running large companies. Usually based in the Mission neighborhood of San Francisco, we've been building together since 2016 and are trusted by customers including Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung, and more. We're excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
About The Role:
We're looking for a motivated Account Executive with an entrepreneurial and building spirit to join our founding Japan sales team! As an early member of the team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales motion, meaningfully shape our future product, and drive business revenue all while having a blast doing it!
What You'll Do:
- Prospect and develop new potential accounts by educating contacts about how they can increase their team's collaboration, transparency, and productivity with Notion
- Hold face-to-face and Zoom meetings with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and goals
- Run product demos to close business at or above quota level
- Help build playbooks and define our sales motion
- Liaise with our incredible Japan user base to provide world class customer experience
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of full cycle sales at a fast growing software company
- A track record of high achievement in current and previous roles hitting or exceeding quotas
- A phenomenally strong communicator
- Engaging and compelling presentation skills
- A positive and openness minded attitude
- A strong desire to be successful without sacrificing your values
- A builders mentality who thrives in collaborative environments
- An ability to operate within the gray and find creative or out-of-the-box solutions when faced with ambiguity
- Fluency in Japanese (native level) and English (business level)
- You've been an early sales hire at a fast growing start up before
- You've got strong technical chops
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.