Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for a full-time Senior 3D Prop Artist - Photorealistic
Our Art team is on the hunt for a talented, dedicated, and passionate Senior 3D Prop Artist with experience in photorealistic modeling to join our team. We are looking for someone with strong skills in Organic and Hard Surface Modeling, but with versatility at the moment of engaging with different challenges.
As a member of the 3D art team, your job will involve creating Props for Characters striving to achieve the highest possible quality of art within our games. You will work closely with the teams during the games development and in synchronicity with the art leads to ensure all assets in each project are top-notch and spectacular.
- Creating and modifying realistic 3D accessories.
- Creating PBR textures, including modifying materials and textures.
- Collect and familiar with reference images
- Co-op and proof asset designs with concept artists.
- Collaborate with our Lead Artist and Art Director to deliver high-quality art consistent with a project's needs.
- Collaborate with other members of the art team to share ideas and communicate your needs.
- AAA Professional experience as a Prop Artist.
- Experience working with Maya, 3Ds Max or any classic 3D modeling software.
- Very Strong skills in Zbrush for organic modeling.
- Strong skills creating PBR materials and textures for character models using Substance Painter and Photoshop.
- Experience working with Marvelous Designer.
- Experience in Retopology techniques and efficient UV unwrapping.
- An understanding of mesh topology best practices for animation purposes.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Knowledge of real-time hair creation pipelines
- Experience with Substance Designer.
- Be proactive, self-motivated, and be able to work without direct supervision.
- Training and tutoring skills are a plus.
- Fluent English skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
Excellence is one of our core drivers. Not only in the products we deliver, but also in the way we do things.
In order to be on top of the game, we always encourage our employees to keep updating and deepening their know how.
We aim to always work in a fun and relaxed environment.
Working remotely is an option.
Inclusion and Diversity
We want a diverse talent team and would like to encourage ethnicities, gender, age, and disabilities communities with a strong interest in developing themselves in the videogame industry to join us.
We are Nimble Giant, a game development studio founded in 2002 in Argentina. With offices in Perú, Chile and Uruguay, Nimble Giant Entertainment (Formerly NGD Studios) is one of the leading developers of PC and console games studios in Latin America. Our first major release, Champions of Regnum, was the first commercial MMORPG made in the region. We are the team behind the reimagining of the classic 4X strategy game Master of Orion and the multiplayer time travel shooter Quantum League.
In 2020 we merged with Embracer Group. With its head office based in Karlstad, Sweden, Embracer Group has a global presence through its ten operative groups: THQ Nordic, Koch Media, Coffee Stain, Amplifier Game Invest, Saber Interactive, DECA Games, Gearbox Entertainment, Easybrain, Asmodee, and Dark Horse.We are certified as one of the best companies to work for by Great Place to Work®.
Check our latest news! @nimblegiantentertainment