What will you do?
As an analyst at Nielen Schuman you will work on a variety of deals in small deal teams with a down-to-earth mentality. Our deal teams operate with limited hierarchy, which will give you the opportunity to quickly develop into a full-fledged professional.
Working on both M&A and Debt Advisory deals, you will have direct influence and responsibility in deal teams, day-to-day involvement in all deal aspects and frequent and direct client contact right from the start. On a day-to day basis you will:
- Perform market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Prepare pitches for clients with substantive analyses;
- Make reports and presentations for clients;
- Support colleagues in due diligence processes;
- Conduct complex valuations and other financial analyses.
To ensure your growth, colleagues from all layers of the organization are ready to teach you the tricks of the trade and challenge you to think critically and perform at your best. Furthermore we support your growth by offering internal and external training courses.
What will make you successful in this role?
We like to see that you have an entrepreneurial mindset, a strong motivation and an eagerness to learn and develop. You have a great eye for detail, work well under pressure and you’re a strong team player.
Other than that we ask that you:
- Have successfully completed your masters or are about to graduate;
- Have distinctive academic results as well as extra-curricular activities;
- Have 0-2 years of experience, including relevant internship(s);
- Possess a good command of verbal and written Dutch and English;
- Got strong quantitative, analytical, and project management skills.
Analystat Nielen Schuman
What will you do?